Scholarship Notice for Ph.D student
Wireless and Mobile Communication System (WMCS) LAB in Chosun University is recruiting applicants who are interested in the admission of graduate course in Korea.
Wireless and Mobile Communication System (WMCS) Laboratory of Chosun university, Korea, conducts theoretical and experimental study of wireless networks and multimedia communication by integrating various kinds of communication technologies and network protocols, and evaluating their performances. Currently, we are concerned on protocols and QoS control over wireless sensor network (WSN), wireless body area network (WBAN), UWB, video transmission control, and so on.
* Language requirement : English fluency
(TOEFL PBT 580, CBT230, IBT 90, IELTS 7 or higher)
* Academic background : 1. Degree on Electronics or Computer science engineering
2. grades/marks/score of 80% or higher from the previous attended institution
* Research support (if you’re qualified for the following scholarship programs)
- Full scholarship
- Dormitory accessibility in Chosun univeristy.
- All research facilities such as computers, simulation tools, and experiment environment.
* Application schedule of Chosun university, Korea, is found here :
Please contact me with your C.V including English score and academic grades.