Wireless and Mobile Communication System (WMCS) LAB is recruiting applicants who are interested in the admission of (PhD, and integrated Master’s & PhD Program) graduate course in Korea (2014 Spring).
Wireless and Mobile Communication System (WMCS) Laboratory of Chosun university, Korea, conducts theoretical and experimental study of wireless networks and multimedia communication by integrating various kinds of communication technologies and network protocols, and evaluating their performances. Currently, we are concerned on protocols and QoS control over wireless sensor network, wireless mesh network, mobile WiMAX, and so on.
* Language requirement : English fluency
(TOEFL PBT 550, CBT210, IBT 80, IELTS 6.5 or higher)
* Academic background : 1. Degree on Electronics or Computer science engineering
2. grades/marks/score of 85% or higher from the previous attended institution
* Research support (if you’re qualified for the following scholarship programs)
- Scholarship programs
1. KGSP (http://www.niied.go.kr)
2. Global IT scholarship program
- Chousn university provides dormitory accessibility.
- All research facilities are supported such as computers, simulation tools, and experiment environment.
* Application schedule of Chosun university, Korea, is found here :
Please contact me with your C.V, Transcript, and English score if you’re interested.